Infidelity is a very common word in this time. Now is not the only thing of men. All are, were or have been unfaithful at some point in life (if you have not been the statistics say that it is likely to be) so are women.
Why? What motivates the infidels? Here are 10 reasons.
1. For some, marriage is a sacrifice created to maintain over time a relationship. It is only a name for a relationship between two people and long term. However, for those who do not believe in monogamy can be torture and a situation that agreed under pressure from the partner. That’s why it is attractive to break that commitment and infidelity.
3. Love disappeared. Those who are unfaithful often justify their actions because of low sexual intensity, and nothing is romantic. However, couples who endure over time, say that as time passes the love becomes greater commitment, intimacy and trust.
4. There is an emotional void. If the relationship is unsatisfactory it is likely that one of the two end up being unfaithful. Sex with a third party and romance are used to fill an emotional void.
5. Before you face reality and tell our partner that we see the relationship ended, she finds another person to be unfaithful. Many times this is done unconsciously, but it does.
6. We feel insecure. The unfaithful person feels at a disadvantage on their partners: older, uglier, less money. The problem is that the infidelities caused by this reason they are thoughtful and people often regret.
7. The relationship is boring. Although in general may be satisfactory, at some point a party simply bored and want to try something special.
8. We think that until we get caught we’re not hurting anyone. The problem is that, sooner or later, if you get caught.
9. Revenge. Some people are unfaithful only for revenge. Perhaps as a suspected infidelity of the other party.
10. There is an unresolved trauma. According to several studies, people who have suffered childhood trauma as some kind of emotional abandonment, physical or sexual abuse are likely to cheat on their partners.