The arrival of cold shortening days and longer nights of winter require own strength and energy to face each day. Thus, we showed 10 healthy habits to follow this winter to combat the freezing temperatures:
- The power must be balanced and healthy, like the rest of the year. However, the body needs more calories to fend off the cold. You have to spread them evenly without risk of gaining weight.
- The eating habits should be combined with physical exercise daily to stay agile, active and healthier. For example, it is good to opt for swimming, walking, dancing or aerobics.
- The breakfast should be full and have enough energy to face the day. It must contain cereal, milk, yogurt, fruit or juice. If breakfast is complete, you will feel good throughout the day.
- Vegetables are very desirable in winter to combat colds possible. Chards, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, beans, beets, vegetables (onions, garlic, and leeks) are very appropriate.
- As there is a decrease of sunlight, the body can manufacture a lesser extent vitamin D, necessary for calcium absorption. Whole milk is advised.
- To combat the cold, it is best to dress warmly. It happens that the low temperatures are in contrast to the high heating bars, transport, cafes and shopping centers. This exhibition of go from cold to hot is the origin of most colds. When we got to a place where there is heating, it should not take too many clothes immediately because the body still feels cold and needs a few minutes to get used to the new environment.
- Bundle up enough before leaving a site where there is heating weighs but have not yet cold.
- When we drive, the ideal is to increase the level of heat gradually because if we put the heating very strong, then climate change will be very sharp in no time.
- Try searching sunlight at least ten minutes a day. This way your bones are healthy and take a more cheerful and optimistic.
- Tries to sleep eight hours a day and keep a routine meal times on holidays too. In the hours that you have to be home, relax reading a book, listening to music or taking bath salts.