The body detox diet helps you lose weight in a short time, in addition to cleaning your body of all the toxic waste that is stored therein. There are many types of detox diets, but all have some basic principles: there is no limit on amount of food, but the types of foods, in general, meat, dairy products and flour.
How does a detox diet?
The detox diets are often used to start losing weight, as they are an incentive because you lose a lot in a short time, improve health and beauty; it also improves the appearance of skin and hair.
This type of diet allows the body swing, eliminate toxins and can begin to function better. Therefore, during the time it made the diet much more likely to go bathroom and also sweat more. Then we will have eliminated the diet headaches and stomachaches, constipation and diarrhea, according to the case, dull skin and tiredness.
In general, detox diets contain foods rich in fiber, low in fat and lots of water, allowing not feel hungry or lack of energy, but at the same time does not enter the body toxic foods. In this way, we can eliminate waste from these types of food that had accumulated within.
For this reason, eliminate red meat, refined flour, dairy products, saturated fats and foods with additives.
Tips for conducting a detox diet
- A few days before starting the diet, you have to phase out the coffee and sugar from your meals.
- Practice mild and moderate exercise during the diet, as this will improve circulation and promote the removal of toxins from the body faster.
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice in the morning.
- Drink apple juice with two teaspoons of spirulina.
- Hydrate well, not only the water bill, but also fruit juices and teas without caffeine.
- It reduces 1400-1600 calories per day, not less.
- Take green smoothies.
Detox diets menus
Then we’ll give you some ideas of foods you can eat during your diet to detoxify the body, you must choose one of the options for each of the meals.
- Soy milk with oatmeal and bananas or grapes.
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Avocado on whole wheat.
- Soy yogurt with honey and flax and sunflower seeds.
- Gluten free muesli with soy milk.
- Salad and a baked potato.
- Potato dumplings with a mild sauce.
- Pasta salad with steamed vegetables.
- Grilled fish with three portions of steamed vegetables.
- Skinless chicken breast.
- Brown rice with steamed vegetables and tofu.
Fruits, raw vegetables, raw nuts and seeds, not roasted.